Monday, September 20, 2004

*submitted* --Lucifer Speaks

Post apocolyptic AZ:
I'm walking in the AZ desert. I'm in my 40's. I'm dressed like a Bedouin desert dweller. All wrapped up in various articles of clothing. The clothing is all hodge- podge. Different colors, styles, and types. It looks like a department store threw up on me.

I'm walking but I don't know where I'm walking to just that I have to keep walking. There's a
kid with me. He's probably in his late teens. He's going on about how this is a grand adventure
and how cool and romantic it all is. I tell him to shut up that this isn't no damn adventure that it's survival, one mistake out here and we're both dead. We keep walking.

Eventually we come to a castle carved out of a mountain. The way Mount Rushmore is carved
out of the mountain. I know that this is where I need to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home